The print system considerably increases performance, optimally supports printing, and enables lucrative cost savings in any environment.
Employees now print more flexibly than ever before. Staff can find newly acquired printers, printers with certain print options or printers which they wish to use while visiting a branch office via a simple printer search.
With the increasing prevalence of iPads and iPhones in businesses, the number of users who work with their mobile devices in a session and access enterprise applications continues to grow significantly. This solution enables such employees to print directly from remote and virtual desktop sessions to local, AirPrint-enabled printers. It allows iOS users to print directly from their virtual desktops.
Thanks to push notifications, the user is guided easily through the printing process without having to leave the session.
Direct mobile session printing – in home offices, when visiting branch offices, in meeting rooms or on construction sites.
Best Print and Session Performance
- Connection Based Bandwidth Control defines the maximum bandwidth to be used by printing, no matter how many users print simultaneously – keeps printing from harming session performance,
- Streaming of print jobs: print job transmission starts after the first page is processed and not the whole print job, guaranteeing fastest time to print,
- Speed Cache: repeating graphical elements are transmitted only once per job, reducing data traffic and avoiding communication overhead.
- Print jobs often contains important corporate data so we encrypt print data during transmission,
- Print jobs can contain sensitive personal information and our Personal Printing Solution (additional pull printing license) turns all existing printers into confidential printers with various authentication methods including NFC or barcode scan with smartphones – no extra hardware for the printers needed,
- Printing is business critical but ThinPrint enables rapid disaster recovery – get your printing back online ASAP.
Advantages of Print Management Center
Reduction in the administration burden and associated cost:
- Print server setup or migration in minutes, not in hours,
- Fast updating and consolidation of printer objects.
- Support of user productivity,
- New printers are made available quickly,
- Disaster recovery: Get your printing back online ASAP
Tracking & Reporting
- All information relating to the print environment:
- Number of pages printed,
- Breakdown of print cost,
- Printers used & settings made,
- Compression level,
- Cross check if all print jobs were successful;
- Predefined reports and flexible customization of own reports (per user group, time frame…),
- Optimal base for enhancements to the print infrastructure for further cost saving.
Top 10 Aossia and ThinPrint Advantages compared to OEM Solution in VMware Horizon…
- Offload print work load and printer drivers from Virtual Desktops, RDSH and workstations,
- Full flexibility for infrastructure design (printers, workstations, protocols…) including full integration of/support for network (and local) printing,
- Convenient printer mapping in all scenarios,
- Compression and performance tuning in all scenarios,
- Bandwidth control guarantees printing doesn’t harm session performance,
- Most flexible support for remote locations and home offices,
- Easy central management of print servers including rapid server migration and disaster recovery,
- Full overview of print cost and behavior (per printer, per department etc.),
- Security for print data,
- Printing from Horizon Session on iPad to local Print printers.